Summer Holiday Family Fun
With lots of super activities over the Summer holidays, treat the kids to a fantastic family day out!
From the 20th July to the 3rd September.
Visit us this Summer Holiday for lots of fantastic family fun!
- Watch hilarious Sheep Racing (every day at 12pm and 4pm!)
- Take on the Sky Rider, if you’re brave enough!
- Soak friends in Water Wars
- Race on Summertime Sledges
- Scale the Traverse Climbing Wall
- Take on your family in Farmyard Crazy Golf
- Bounce high on Kangaroo Bouncers
- Take aim and fire in Archery
- See cute baby animals
… Plus loads more!
See Peppa Pig
Oink. Oink. Peppa Pig is visiting Rand Farm Park on Bank Holiday Sunday 27th August. See her at intervals throughout the day. Don’t forget to bring your camera!
Do you need childcare over the summer school holidays? Leave the kids with us!
There are so many reasons to choose Activity Day Camps at Rand Farm Park!
Take advantage of our early booking discount, book before July 10 and save 10%!
Easy to reach location
Rand Farm Park is an easy to reach location, set in the heart of rural Lincolnshire, just a few miles from the Lincolnshire Wolds, an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. We’re located near the main A158 Lincoln to Skegness road, about two miles North on the Lincoln side of Wragby. Cleary signposted off the A158, you can’t miss us!
|Market Rasen||8 miles|
Click here for a larger map