May Half Term Family Fun
With lots of exciting activities over May half term including sheep shearing and wool spinning, let the kids experience real farm life and treat them to a fantastic family day out!
27 May – 4 June 2017
Visit Rand Farm Park this May half term (27th May – 4th June) for lots of family fun.
Little Grey Fergie is kick starting the holidays, don’t miss everyone’s favourite tractor (plus Daisy & Farmer George!) on Saturday 27th, Sunday 28th & Monday 29th May!
And the fun continues from Tuesday 30th May:
- Watch Sheep Shearing Demonstrations as we get our flock ready for summer weather
- Weave woollen bracelets and make felt accessories in Wool Spinning & Weaving
- Soak your friends in Water Wars – don’t forget to bring a towel!
- Stroke fluffy rabbits and guinea pigs
- Hold newborn chicks
- Lots of indoor and outdoor adventures
- All the usual fun attractions
PLUS, every child can plant their very own sunflower seed to take home and love. Help the little ones feed and water it and send your photos in to our Sunflower Competition – if your sunflower is the tallest by the end of the Summer Holidays you will win a Family Season Ticket for 4 people!
Easy to reach location
Rand Farm Park is an easy to reach location, set in the heart of rural Lincolnshire, just a few miles from the Lincolnshire Wolds, an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. We’re located near the main A158 Lincoln to Skegness road, about two miles North on the Lincoln side of Wragby. Cleary signposted off the A158, you can’t miss us!
|Market Rasen||8 miles|
Click here for a larger map