If you are a registered Activity Day Camp parent, you can follow this step-by-step process to add Childcare Vouchers to your account in order to use them for payment of camp days.
- You will need to ensure that you have enough funds in your childcare voucher account to transfer across to us, making a note of the amount you are proposing to transfer. You may receive a notification from your childcare voucher provider.
- You will need to log into your childcare voucher account and confirm that Rand Farm Park Day Nursery is set up as a designated carer. Our nursery & holiday club use the same account details.
- Log into your Rand Holiday Club account via this link and click on the My Billing tab.
- Click onto Top Up Account in the right hand corner.
- To top up using your childcare vouchers, please click on Add Childcare Voucher when asked how you would like to top up your account, a unique reference number will be created.
- You will then be asked to complete details of your childcare voucher; select the appropriate childcare voucher provider using the drop down arrow.
- In the reference box directly underneath the Voucher Companies box, please state your name and then your unique parent ID which is highlighted in the red box at the top of the page.
- In the Amount box, please declare how much you would like to put onto your Rand account; this must agree with the sum you are going to transfer.
- Click the Child box this will be a drop down menu that will have your child/children’s details on already.
- Click on Add Voucher Payment and this will then take you to the end of the process which will display your vouchers within your Rand Farm Park Holiday Club Account.
- PLEASE NOTE ANY AMOUNT OVER £500 WILL NEED TO BE RECONCILED BY RAND FARM PARK BEFORE A BOOKING CAN BE COMPLETED.
- It is important that you now instruct your childcare voucher provider to pay Rand on your behalf; we do not receive the funds automatically from them. Please use the unique reference number (from point 5 above). Once you have transferred your payment from your childcare voucher provider to us you will then be able to make a booking.
- If you have any questions or require assistance, please call Vicki Willis on 01908 209215 during office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org