Summer Family Fun
Treat the kids and enjoy a fantastic family fun day out this summer!
We’ve got so much going on, take a look!
Come and have a go at the brand new ‘all family favourite’ Crazy Golf Course. Challenge mum and dad, who will win?
Plus all the usual exciting attractions:
- Take on the Sky Rider, if you’re brave enough!
- Bounce high on Kangaroo Bouncers
- Soak friends in Water Wars
- Take aim and fire in Archery
- See cute baby animals
- Ride new electric tractors
- See Paw Patrol’s Chase & Marshall
- Jump aboard the tractor & trailer for a bumpy ride
- Whoooshhh race on summertime sledges
- Plus so much more
There’s loads of indoor play and outdoor excitement for children of all ages and lots of fun for all the family.
Paw Patrol – Bank Holiday Sunday 28th August
Chase & Marshall will be making appearances at intervals between 11am and 4pm.
Come and see them and don’t forget to bring the camera!
Easy to reach location
Rand Farm Park is an easy to reach location, set in the heart of rural Lincolnshire, just a few miles from the Lincolnshire Wolds, an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. We’re located near the main A158 Lincoln to Skegness road, about two miles North on the Lincoln side of Wragby. Cleary signposted off the A158, you can’t miss us!
|Market Rasen||8 miles|
Click here for a larger map